Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

May I ask ... WILL we EVER get the parts that are missing in the build menu. Been over 2 years of asking and I really enjoy the building in the game. Over a year ago, I even gave a list of parts by reference numbers of parts that were needed ... mainly inside and outside corners. ... There are others that drop off to no where, but corners are the biggest issue.

Thank you from a player that's been playing since 2015 and has over 8000 hours in game ... modded and Vanilla.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2023.07.14 - 17.51.58.13.png

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

May I ask ... WILL we EVER get the parts that are missing in the build menu. Been over 2 years of asking and I really enjoy the building in the game. Over a year ago, I even gave a list of parts by reference numbers of parts that were needed ... mainly inside and outside corners. ... There are others that drop off to no where, but corners are the biggest issue.

Thank you from a player that's been playing since 2015 and have 8000 hours in game ... modded and Vanilla.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

May I ask ... When we EVER get the parts that are missing in the build menu. Been over 2 years of asking and I really enjoy the building in the game. Over a year ago, I even gave a list of parts by reference numbers of parts that were needed ... mainly inside and outside corners. ... There are others that drop off to no where, but corners are the biggest issue.

Thank you from a player that's been playing since 2015 and have 8000 hours in game ... modded and Vanilla.