Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ralathar44

Ralathar44

52 minutes ago, meganoth said:

And that is why I don't like this boost being tied to perks. It means I have to consider meta reasons when spending my perk points. I may want to be better and faster at cooking, but no, that would dilute my weapon perks bonus!

I totally get that, but as mentioned it does mean that focusing vs being a generalist makes a difference and I also really like that.  So I guess you could say I like the fact that it really makes choices matter more than I dislike the fact I have to play around it.  Making choices always comes with tradeoffs by necessity. 

That being said i wouldnt worry about cooking.  Not only will cooking max out pretty fast but most of the places cooking is in the loot table do not conflict with other magazines.   You're not gonna be finding 50 shotgun magazines in cabinets, but you WILL find cooking magazines in cabinets.

Ralathar44

Ralathar44

49 minutes ago, meganoth said:

And that is why I don't like this boost being tied to perks. It means I have to consider meta reasons when spending my perk points. I may want to be better and faster at cooking, but no, that would dilute my weapon perks bonus!

I totally get that, but as mentioned it does mean that focusing vs being a generalist makes a difference and I also really like that.  So I guess you could say I like the fact that it really makes choices matter more than I dislike the fact I have to play around it.  Making choices always comes with tradeoffs by necessity.