Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

8 minutes ago, Sephiroth87xz said:

You not understand how game design work.

Every part of the game need to be balanced with the overall progression and difficulty of the game.

Traders/loot/quests aren't balanced with the actual progression and difficulty of the game.

And they are all main parts of the gameplay.

Choicing to use something because is not balanced isn't an option, only show lack of balance.

Developers will fix it, they already confirmed the game need more balance few pages behind.

You make assumptions again.  You seem to think that you understand more about game development than anyone else.  Are you a professional game developer?  If so, then maybe you can make such a statement about game design but I have a feeling you are not.  Even if you are, you have no idea what other people know or don't know so making assumptions is still not appropriate.

I and many others already pointed out that there needs to be balancing done and no one disagrees with that from what I've seen.  Some think it needs more and some think it needs less but I think at least almost everyone agrees that balancing needs to be done.  They are also giving suggestions for how that balancing can be done.  You aren't.  You just keep repeating that everyone is wrong and the game needs to be balanced and don't offer any suggestions.  That's far different from the many people who have given suggestions and ideas for how to balance the game.  Are they all great suggestions?  Maybe not, but at least they are suggestions.  Maybe you should stop trying to act like no one else knows what they are talking about and give some suggestions to improve balancing yourself.  Then maybe people will have something they can actually agree with you about (if the suggestions are good).

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, Sephiroth87xz said:

You not understand how game design work.

Every part of the game need to be balanced with the overall progression and difficulty of the game.

Traders/loot/quests aren't balanced with the actual progression and difficulty of the game.

And they are all main parts of the gameplay.

Choicing to use something because is not balanced isn't an option, only show lack of balance.

Developers will fix it, they already confirmed the game need more balance few pages behind.

You make assumptions again.  You seem to think that you understand more about game development than anyone else.  Are you a professional game developer?  If so, then maybe you can make such a statement about game design but I have a feeling you are not.

I and many others already pointed out that there needs to be balancing done and no one disagrees with that from what I've seen.  Some think it needs more and some think it needs less but I think at least almost everyone agrees that balancing needs to be done.  They are also giving suggestions for how that balancing can be done.  You aren't.  You just keep repeating that everyone is wrong and the game needs to be balanced and don't offer any suggestions.  That's far different from the many people who have given suggestions and ideas for how to balance the game.  Are they all great suggestions?  Maybe not, but at least they are suggestions.  Maybe you should stop trying to act like no one else knows what they are talking about and give some suggestions to improve balancing yourself.  Then maybe people will have something they can actually agree with you about (if the suggestions are good).