Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
icehot

icehot

You should read all the comments.

I have read all the comments, and I disagree with you.

The problem is traders/quests/loot give higher quality/tier items than the perks i have.

This show a real problem of balance of progression for traders/loot/quests which ruin progression and difficulty of the game.

This is not a problem in my opinion, I think it's correct, it might be too much perhaps, but I think it's correct.  Traders SHOULD offer better items than you can craft yourself, not all the time, but definitely some of the time.

Again you should read the comment of developer i posted, he said want to make tiers not overlap.

I know this, and what they're doing here, is simply making sure that a tier 1 baseball bat is better than a T6 wooden club - that doesn't say anything to the fact that different parts of the game should offer different levels of reward.

I think you not understand all parts of the game need a progression system balanced with the difficulty system of the game.

I do understand this, but I don't think you're correct.  That doesn't mean I think it's perfectly balanced, just that I think the quests/traders should offer better items.

icehot

icehot

You should read all the comments.

I have read all the comments, and I disagree with you.

The problem is traders/quests/loot give higher quality/tier items than the perks i have.

This show a real problem of balance of progression for traders/loot/quests which ruin progression and difficulty of the game.

This is not a problem in my opinion, I think it's correct, it might be too much perhaps, but I think it's correct.  Traders SHOULD offer better items than you can craft yourself, not all the time, but definitely some of the time.

Again you should read the comment of developer i posted, he said want to make tiers not overlap.

I know this, and what they're doing here, is simply making sure that a tier 1 baseball bat is better than a T6 wooden club - that doesn't say anything to the fact that different parts of the game should offer different levels of reward.

I think you not understand all parts of the game need a progression system balanced with the difficulty system of the game.

I do understand this, but I don't think you're correct.  That doesn't mean I agree it's perfectly balanced, just that I think the quests/traders should offer better items.