Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
icehot

icehot

6 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Acquiring magazines is based on looting and quest rewards (and I think that's it), so the risk involved is of that level.

What else would you expect?

No it's not, you can go around looting mailboxes, trash, buying them, nerd polling to the end loot, cars etc etc.  I didn't say it was zero risk, and you should be crafting level 1 stone axes, whilst being offered purple steel axes at the trader, just that it shouldn't be equal.

Infact it's a bit like why you'd have a chance at better loot from breaking into cop cars, or looting the wasteland - higher risk, higher reward, that's it really.  Now whether they've got the balance of risk to reward correct, that's another question, but I'm really pointing out to the people who think crafting should be the same or better than questing.

icehot

icehot

3 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Acquiring magazines is based on looting and quest rewards (and I think that's it), so the risk involved is of that level.

What else would you expect?

No it's not, you can go around looting mailboxes, trash, buying them, nerd polling to the end loot, cars etc etc.  I didn't say it was zero risk, and you should be crafting level 1 stone axes, whilst being offered purple steel axes at the trader, just that it shouldn't be equal.