Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

47 minutes ago, Rince said:

Do you have points in daring adventurer or lucky looter?

Because I keep reading of people getting lots of good stuff from the traders and I only got, like 3 good rewards in all my 60 days of gameplay. A T6 machete (which I don't use), a T4 lever action rifle (replaced by a T5 crafted and soon to be replaced by a crafted sniper rifle) and a T4 tactical rifle (I only need a few more magazines to craft a T5 anyways).

And I wonder, why so much diference? The RNG is that wild? Daring adventurer (I have 1 point) and lucky looter make a big difference?

It is possible that much of that imbalance is because of DA.

This is only my observation but in our group we have a player investing heavily in lucky looter, which resulted in no measurable difference at all. And two people with 1 and 3 points in DA and even with only 1 point there were (affordable) iron and steel level items available. Either they should not be easily affordable or they should not be offered at all at that quality, even with DA investment. 

Oh, and I agree with Saltychipmunk that trader rewards are just as problematic or more.

meganoth

meganoth

45 minutes ago, Rince said:

Because I keep reading of people getting lots of good stuff from the traders and I only got, like 3 good rewards in all my 60 days of gameplay. A T6 machete (which I don't use), a T4 lever action rifle (replaced by a T5 crafted and soon to be replaced by a crafted sniper rifle) and a T4 tactical rifle (I only need a few more magazines to craft a T5 anyways).

And I wonder, why so much diference? The RNG is that wild? Daring adventurer (I have 1 point) and lucky looter make a big difference?

This is only my observation but in our group we have a player investing heavily in lucky looter, which resulted in no measurable difference at all. And two people with 1 and 3 points in DA and even with only 1 point there were (affordable) iron and steel level items available. Either they should not be easily affordable or they should not be offered at all at that quality, even with DA investment. 

Oh, and I agree with Saltychipmunk that trader rewards are at least just as problematic.

meganoth

meganoth

37 minutes ago, Rince said: