Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
saltychipmunk

saltychipmunk

5 hours ago, Sephiroth87xz said:

Not a simple problem of playstystyle.

Trader/quests/loot lack of a linear progression.

Is too easy to jump quality level or even tier of weapons.

The game offered me steel spear and 44 magnum in the first 20/30 days of playing with loot and trader, a serious problem of balance.

I even found a pistol in the first week totally jumping the pipe tier.

And not true there are not predictable variable.

Developers can choice when you found an item and how much times.

After all Developers introduced magazine system even to give a more linear progression to crafting and make not skip/overlap tiers of weapons/tools.

Developers should apply similar limit to traders/quests/loot.

Jumping quality and tiers of weapons too easily make the game too easy, break the progression and make useless various things developers created, surely not a situation can stay in this way.

Is normal for Developers do balancing in this situation.

Yeah I noticed this too.  I barely found enough magazines to craft a teir 3 pipe shotgun and the freaken trader just gives me a tier 5 pump shotgun.  and before that a tier 3 double barrel shotgun.

Now my only upgrade is the auto shotgun but  ill  probably earn one off of a quest long before i can craft it .. which is just.. crazy...

Its only day 9 in my world

saltychipmunk

saltychipmunk

5 hours ago, Sephiroth87xz said:

Not a simple problem of playstystyle.

Trader/quests/loot lack of a linear progression.

Is too easy to jump quality level or even tier of weapons.

The game offered me steel spear and 44 magnum in the first 20/30 days of playing with loot and trader, a serious problem of balance.

I even found a pistol in the first week totally jumping the pipe tier.

And not true there are not predictable variable.

Developers can choice when you found an item and how much times.

After all Developers introduced magazine system even to give a more linear progression to crafting and make not skip/overlap tiers of weapons/tools.

Developers should apply similar limit to traders/quests/loot.

Jumping quality and tiers of weapons too easily make the game too easy, break the progression and make useless various things developers created, surely not a situation can stay in this way.

Is normal for Developers do balancing in this situation.

Yeah I noticed this too.  I barely found enough magazines to craft a teir 3 pipe shotgun and the freaken trader just gives me a tier 5 pump shotgun.  and before that a tier 3 double barrel shotgun.

Now my only upgrade is the auto shotgun but  ill  probably earn one off of a quest long before i can craft it .. which is just.. crazy