Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

A question regarding to the magazines.

I am on day 10 and skilled to motorcycles already in hope to find more car-magazines.

After searching a lot I found 17 in total in 10 days. 

I did not skill any point into Medic, but I already found 28!

And it's not like that I am only looting pop n pills etc... But I wont stop finding these Medic magazines. 

Is there a game-mechnaic that I just dont understand? 

The reason for this is that the medicine magazines do not have to share their place in the loot table with other magazines. In every medicine pile you will find a medicine magazine. In contrast, the vehicle magazines have to share their place in the lot table with at least the magazines for salvage tools.

RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

A question regarding to the magazines.

I am on day 10 and skilled to motorcycles already in hope to find more car-magazines.

After searching a lot I found 17 in total in 10 days. 

I did not skill any point into Medic, but I already found 28!

And it's not like that I am only looting pop n pills etc... But I wont stop finding these Medic magazines. 

Is there a game-mechnaic that I just dont understand? 

The reason for this is that the medicine magazines do not have to share their place with other magazines in the lot table. In every medicine pile you will find a medicine magazine. In contrast, the vehicle magazines have to share their place in the lot table with at least the magazines for salvage tools.