Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Slingblade2040

Slingblade2040

So the dew Collector can now call in screamers? So you people caused a problem with the jars and the solution was oh put up dew collectors, you saw people use it by making a bunch So you increased the price for the filter and now you do a massive nerf to make them generate heat somehow and make them call in screamers? 

What the actual hell is the logic behind nonsense like that? Like I hope I'm reading that update wrong but if the dew collector does produce heat and calls in screamers then that's a massive nerf to a problem you all created in the first place.

Slingblade2040

Slingblade2040

So the dew Collector can now call in screamers? So you people caused a problem with the jars and the solution was oh put up dew collectors, you saw people use it by making a bunch So you increased the price for the filter and now you do a massive nerf to make them generate hate somehow and make them call in screamers? 

What the actual hell is the logic behind nonsense like that? Like I hope I'm reading that update wrong but if the dew collector does produce heat and calls in screamers then that's a massive nerf to a problem you all created in the first place.