Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

47 minutes ago, Ralathar44 said:

Mmm tasty data.   That makes the feedback way better and more robust.  Makes it easier for people and the devs to give solid answers, should any exist.  Or identify an issue if one exists.

I think I have a possible explanation. I did a little digging in the XML files and it seems that the tool parts for the most part are capped by lootstage. They are in the ProbT1Cap group that starts with lootstage 42. Up to lootstage 41 the probability to find any tool part is zero.

You can find them in Working Stiff crates without the lootstage cap but they only have a 50% change to spawn while other items in the same loot table have a 75% to spawn and only one item from this group spawns in a Working Stiff crate.

RipClaw

RipClaw

29 minutes ago, Ralathar44 said:

Mmm tasty data.   That makes the feedback way better and more robust.  Makes it easier for people and the devs to give solid answers, should any exist.  Or identify an issue if one exists.

I think a have a possible explanation. I did a little digging in the XML files and it seems that the tool parts for the most part are capped by lootstage. They are in the ProbT1Cap group that starts with lootstage 42. Up to lootstage 41 the probability to find any tool part is zero.

You can find them in Working Stiff crates without the lootstage cap but they only have a 50% change to spawn while other items in the same loot table have a 75% to spawn and only one item from this group spawns in a Working Stiff crate.

RipClaw

RipClaw

17 minutes ago, Ralathar44 said:

I think a have a possible explanation. I did a little digging in the XML files and it seems that the tool parts for the most part are capped by lootstage. They are in the ProbT1Cap group that starts with lootstage 42. Up to lootstage 41 is the probability zero to find any parts.