Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, Khissi said:

They are, but, have you noticed how FEW you need to make the tools now?  Sorta balances it all out in my opinion.

I noticed that, but unfortunately it does not quite balance it out. Steel tool parts and motor tool parts are used for harvesting tool, repairing tool, and salvaging tools. You need steel tool parts for the steel axe, the steel pickaxe, the steel shovel, and the ratchet. And you need motor tool parts for the auger, the chainsaw, the nailgun and the impact driver.

RipClaw

RipClaw

13 minutes ago, Khissi said:

They are, but, have you noticed how FEW you need to make the tools now?  Sorta balances it all out in my opinion.

I noticed that, but unfortunately it does not quite balance it out. Steel tool parts and motor tool parts are used for harvesting, repairing, and salvaging tools. You need steel tool parts for the steel axe, the steel pickaxe, the steel shovel, and the ratchet. And you need power tool parts for the auger, the chainsaw and the impact driver.

RipClaw

RipClaw

2 minutes ago, Khissi said:

I noticed that, but unfortunately it does not quite balance out. Steel tool parts and motor tool parts are used for harvesting, repairing, and salvaging tools. You need steel tool parts for the steel axe, the steel pickaxe, the steel shovel, and the ratchet. And you need power tool parts for the auger, the chainsaw and the impact driver.