Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

15 minutes ago, Belgarion32 said:

How are the zombies spawned in for the police cars? Is it random or is it supposed to be scaled? Are they supposed to be like only doable with a couple machine guns or something? 5 ferals with 2 being whites vs level 9 with a pipe pistol and bat was absolutely no chance.

As I understand it, these are always ferals zombies. It is random whether zombies spawn or not but I don't know how high the chance is. However, you can prevent this from happening by opening the police car with lock picks.

RipClaw

RipClaw

14 minutes ago, Belgarion32 said:

How are the zombies spawned in for the police cars? Is it random or is it supposed to be scaled? Are they supposed to be like only doable with a couple machine guns or something? 5 ferals with 2 being whites vs level 9 with a pipe pistol and bat was absolutely no chance.

As I understand it, these are always ferals zombies. It is random whether zombies come or not but I don't know how high the chance is. However, you can prevent this from happening by opening the police car with lock picks.

RipClaw

RipClaw

6 minutes ago, Belgarion32 said:

As I understand it, these are always ferals zombies. It is random whether zombies come or not but I don't know how high the chance is. However, you can avoid this by opening the police car with lock picks.