Does better barter secret stash boost break the game?

Slingblade2040

2 hours ago, Jason Tamosiunis said:

im sick and tired of people complaining about a certain aspect of the game IF YOU DONT LIKE better barter and secret stash then plai nand simple DONT GET IT

You're overreacting.  This game is an alpha and subject to change based in part on player feedback.  Better barter absolutely breaks progression, and if that's not the desired goal then TFP should change it (and probably will).

20 hours ago, ElDudorino said:

You're overreacting.  This game is an alpha and subject to change based in part on player feedback.  Better barter absolutely breaks progression, and if that's not the desired goal then TFP should change it (and probably will).

true but the easy solution is just dont get it if a person doesnt like it because alot of us do like using it

On 2/22/2022 at 5:26 PM, Shi-an said:

but then how do you balance it? Make items more expensive? They already did that, but then that means that if your playstyle involves NOT teching into better barter, you suffer from expensive prices, just as much as the better barter players do.

This^^

Before a20 I never even considered specking into better barter. The most I ever did was 1 point into daring adventurer.  As for purchasing items from the trader.... pffft.... to expensive for my purse strings. 😕