Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wolverine576

wolverine576

On 1/6/2024 at 2:39 PM, scm1893 said:

Thanks for bringing the table saw back. It made perfect sense when TFP introduced it, turning wood into finished goods. I like what you've added to it. I used to mod my trees to drop brush (branches) which I could bundle and convert to embers. 

Having a similar issue as GameGooru21. I'm using the Client version on my SP game. I believe I've met all requirements, but I can't get the Craft button to become active.

The recipe is lit. It acknowledges how many logs I have in inventory. There appears to be fuel required but I can't get it to accept anything. It clicks as if a transfer has been made but nothing changes.

Also, it appears 1 log only produces 1 wood. Is so?

The only possible mod conflict I can think of is Autoread. Though I removed it, I think it left behind residual effects that may conflict with required reading for this mod.

But, first, is there a fuel or tool issue I'm missing?

Getting same issue, cant craft anything in the tablesaw, the button is greyed out. 

saw1.png

wolverine576

wolverine576

On 1/6/2024 at 2:39 PM, scm1893 said:

Thanks for bringing the table saw back. It made perfect sense when TFP introduced it, turning wood into finished goods. I like what you've added to it. I used to mod my trees to drop brush (branches) which I could bundle and convert to embers. 

Having a similar issue as GameGooru21. I'm using the Client version on my SP game. I believe I've met all requirements, but I can't get the Craft button to become active.

The recipe is lit. It acknowledges how many logs I have in inventory. There appears to be fuel required but I can't get it to accept anything. It clicks as if a transfer has been made but nothing changes.

Also, it appears 1 log only produces 1 wood. Is so?

The only possible mod conflict I can think of is Autoread. Though I removed it, I think it left behind residual effects that may conflict with required reading for this mod.

But, first, is there a fuel or tool issue I'm missing?

Getting same issue, cant craft anything in the tablesaw, they button is greyed out.