Can you create a map over 10K with generated content inside?

digitard

We have a 12K host provided map on our server right now.  We are considering a wipe in the near future to kind of reboot everything and let new players who have recently joined start fresh with people who have been playing for a while (30man server).

I went to use the level tools today, and it seems I only have two options.

1.  Create a map with the drop down options for content density but it maxes out at 10K

2.  Create a custom 12K 'new' map, but its 100% empty and I have to populate everything inside the server.

Is there way to create a 12K map where I can have it provide all the POI data, etc, and then save it so I have more control than either the hosted one we have, or am I limited to 10k?   My goal is just to tell it how dense I want everything, get it setup right through some random generations (where I can see the map still) and then fully generate it and put it up for our guys to test before we put it live on our server.

I can go 10K if I have to, but part of our server is having it big so people can create stuff without being found super fast as base raids and fun PVP is part of our thing... so the bigger the better and our current hosted allowance max is 12K so we're shooting for that.

Edited by digitard (see edit history)