Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

7 hours ago, DDD said:

I meant there's more skills to choose from and playstyles.

What are your thoughts on Blood Spill Effect mod & Advanced Auto Exposure mod? I wholeheartedly think they would make your mod Even Better.

I've thought long and hard for the different skills and came up with the 6. I'm open to ideas for new ones, but they have to be balanced. The farming perk you suggested is stronger than passive healing AND medical knowledge combined.

I can try them out and see for myself, I would need permission from the mod authors to use though.

FranticDan

FranticDan

6 hours ago, DDD said:

I meant there's more skills to choose from and playstyles.

What are your thoughts on Blood Spill Effect mod & Advanced Auto Exposure mod? I wholeheartedly think they would make your mod Even Better.

I've thought long and hard for the different skills and came up with the 6. I'm open to ideas for new ones, but they have to be balanced. The farming perk you suggested is stronger than passive healing AND medical knowledge combined.

Where can these mods be found? I can try them out and see for myself, I would need permission from the mod authors to use though.