Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

3 hours ago, DDD said:

Oh Ok! Thanks! And i was wondering why I could walk around outside and the Zom's out there. Well I can mine with my knife. I should be able to beat the game now. Thank You! Again. Great Job! I Really Appreciate The Time And Hard Work You Put Into This.

Oh! Also, I found that the passive Healing perk mixed with Pain tolerance made it Less desirable. As it did practically nothing. I suggest a increase when paired with Pain Tolerance. To keep Build Diversity.

Outside is part of the play area with resources for ammo crafting and zombies, there are invisible walls to stop you from going too far (A21 version)

Try playing on a harder difficulty, like S or higher, I personally take both pain tolerance and passive healing to help with surviving more hits. 900 health recovery per hour is HUGE for playthroughs that take 5+ hours. And pain tolerance makes you take 1/8th less damage (as well as max health) AND stacks with body armour for a total of 2/5 less damage taken.
If you're doing a speedrun, then Medical Knowledge is better than Passive Healing, but if your playthrough is going to take a long time, you're better with Passive Healing. Both of these perks can be taken as well for even more healing throughout a playthrough.

3 hours ago, DDD said:

So the Leg destruction Has to be When Their Alive, However can the head destructions be whenever?

Only while alive, once they are dead, it is already determined if they'll revive or not. Think about it for a moment from a gameplay perspective, if you could dismember ALL dead bodies, there would no ZERO threat of reviving zombies.

58 minutes ago, DDD said:

Will the Herbs that regrow say their Regrowing?

Herbs that have 'seed' will regrow, and you can pick them up to place them inside for easier access (yes they grow indoors)

FranticDan

FranticDan

3 hours ago, DDD said:

Oh Ok! Thanks! And i was wondering why I could walk around outside and the Zom's out there. Well I can mine with my knife. I should be able to beat the game now. Thank You! Again. Great Job! I Really Appreciate The Time And Hard Work You Put Into This.

Oh! Also, I found that the passive Healing perk mixed with Pain tolerance made it Less desirable. As it did practically nothing. I suggest a increase when paired with Pain Tolerance. To keep Build Diversity.

Outside is part of the play area with resources for ammo crafting and zombies, there are invisible walls to stop you from going too far (A21 version)

Try playing on a harder difficulty, like S or higher, I personally take both pain tolerance and passive healing to help with surviving more hits. 900 health recovery per hour is HUGE for playthroughs that take 5+ hours. And pain tolerance makes you take 1/8th less damage (as well as max health) AND stacks with body armour for a total of 2/5 less damage taken.

2 hours ago, DDD said:

So the Leg destruction Has to be When Their Alive, However can the head destructions be whenever?

Only while alive, once they are dead, it is already determined if they'll revive or not. Think about it for a moment from a gameplay perspective, if you could dismember ALL dead bodies, there would no ZERO threat of reviving zombies.

52 minutes ago, DDD said:

Will the Herbs that regrow say their Regrowing?

Herbs that have 'seed' will regrow, and you can pick them up to place them inside for easier access (yes they grow indoors)