Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

5 hours ago, DDD said:

Lol Sorry, It didn't seem like I could craft that much ammo because I grabbed the ammo bundles and was only able to make 9 Magnum and 9 hp 9mm rounds. What am I missing?

Plenty of nitrate and coal around the map to turn into gunpowder, over 10000 gunpowder can be made, even more if you get the chemist expert perk.

5 hours ago, DDD said:

Also I'm on a20.7 and the usual way to get the armor key in a21.2 is absent what is happening? I got the dog whistle and then nothing. Please

Another thing sorry, In the a20 Version a Sword door is a Armor door instead. It's a Sword door in A21.2.

It's a quest in A20. Head to the front doors and check your quest.

I changed a few things around, keep it a bit more fresh.

FranticDan

FranticDan

5 hours ago, DDD said:

Lol Sorry, It didn't seem like I could craft that much ammo because I grabbed the ammo bundles and was only able to make 9 Magnum and 9 hp 9mm rounds. What am I missing?

Plenty of nitrate and coal around the map to turn into gunpowder, over 10000 gunpowder can be made, even more if you get the chemist expert perk.

5 hours ago, DDD said:

Also I'm on a20.7 and the usual way to get the armor key in a21.2 is absent what is happening? I got the dog whistle and then nothing. Please

Another thing sorry, In the a20 Version a Sword door is a Armor door instead. It's a Sword door in A21.2.

It's a quest in A20. Head to the front doors and check your quest