Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

3 hours ago, Fisher said:

Hi Dan, I'm wondering if it's possible to get soft-locked in single player.

I've made sure that it's impossible to get soft locked in single player.
The only way to do so would be with the chemical mixing puzzle with the player intentionally picking up an item to fill their inventory while they have a 'mixing' bottle, then opening it, forcing a bottle to drop.

There are intentionally 5 Sword doors but only 4 Sword keys.

I'll give you a hint, which you can use for the whole playthrough. Each locked door either 1) opens up a path to expand more play area, or 2) gives access to one Key Item (With exception to the kitchen elevator giving access to two items). Make a check list on each room that you've unlocked to see if you found a key item in that room or not, process of elimination.

31 minutes ago, DDD said:

I figured it out lol, However I am now running into the problem of, I piled a bunch of zombies in 2 different areas of the mansion and then molotoved them. I should have only had around 7 Crimson Heads because of mistakes, However my Run was Ruined by 15+ Crimsons Coming from nowhere WTF. It's a Awesome Mod. I'll come back after more updates and try again. Thank You.

Fire doesn't prevent crimsons. The Body Disposal journal entry is quite literal.

There was an update 2 days ago. 
Update version 3.17 Added

• New buff: Invincibility Frames.

When the player gets hit by most enemies (not all), they will gain temporary invincibility for 1.25 seconds. This will help survivability if the player gets surrounded.

• New buff: Perfect Herb Mix.

The Green, Red and Blue herb mix will provide a buff. Protection: This miraculous herbal mixture reduces damage by 20% for 75 seconds.

FranticDan

FranticDan

The only way to do so would be with the chemical mixing puzzle with the player intentionally picking up an item to fill their inventory while they have a 'mixing' bottle, then opening it, forcing a bottle to drop.

I'll give you a hint, which you can use for the whole playthrough. Each locked door either 1) opens up a path to expand more play area, or 2) gives access to one Key Item (With exception to the kitchen elevator giving access to two items). Make a check list on each room that you've unlocked to see if you found a key item in that room or not, process of elimination.

27 minutes ago, DDD said:

I figured it out lol, However I am now running into the problem of, I piled a bunch of zombies in 2 different areas of the mansion and then molotoved them. I should have only had around 7 Crimson Heads because of mistakes, However my Run was Ruined by 15+ Crimsons Coming from nowhere WTF. It's a Awesome Mod. I'll come back after more updates and try again. Thank You.

Fire doesn't prevent crimsons. The Body Disposal journal entry is quite literal.

There was an update 2 days ago. 
Update version 3.17 Added

• New buff: Invincibility Frames.

When the player gets hit by most enemies (not all), they will gain temporary invincibility for 1.25 seconds. This will help survivability if the player gets surrounded.

• New buff: Perfect Herb Mix.

The Green, Red and Blue herb mix will provide a buff. Protection: This miraculous herbal mixture reduces damage by 20% for 75 seconds.

FranticDan

FranticDan

25 minutes ago, DDD said:

FranticDan

FranticDan

24 minutes ago, DDD said:

Fire doesn't prevent crimsons.