Immersive Idea Suggestions -- Have any?

PoppaSmirk

So, a few minutes ago I saw a post from someone,  saying they want "rails and ziplines".  That got me thinking.  Signs of railway travel are missing from the 7D2D world.

So,  not making any kind of a demand at all,  Just chiming in to say:

Yeah , that would be cool.

I 'feel'  that the timing is right to place some focus on developing in-game interaction also.  The 'bandits'  idea would be a very good addition.  I don't think that the 'bandit' even needs to be a 'scummy criminal' either,  maybe someone just as frantic as you have been,  trying to survive,  and  ----  you leave your bicycle or minibike out in the open.  The 'bandit"  can be the NPC that runs up, hops on and rides away,  while your jaw is left dropped open. 

Maybe something that came to me also,  its a smaller scale NPC interaction,  where you find a note,  or possibly it might be a Trader quest,   of someone needing a rescue??  Your interaction with the NPC might  consist of just getting a "thank you"  as they run off  ( or a few blood-curdling screams followed by sounds of zoms munching down if you don't get to the npc in time)

I'm curious what thoughts and ideas others have also.

15 minutes ago, PoppaSmirk said:

Maybe something that came to me also,  its a smaller scale NPC interaction,  where you find a note,  or possibly it might be a Trader quest,   of someone needing a rescue??  Your interaction with the NPC might  consist of just getting a "thank you"  as they run off  ( or a few blood-curdling screams followed by sounds of zoms munching down if you don't get to the npc in time)

I may be in the minority here, but I'm not looking for 7D to become an all out questing game.  I rarely even do the trader quests.  I'm not opposed to them, just would rather play scavenger style.

32 minutes ago, PoppaTot said:

I may be in the minority here, but I'm not looking for 7D to become an all out questing game.  I rarely even do the trader quests.  I'm not opposed to them, just would rather play scavenger style.

Oh, I very much do enjoy just "overcoming and surviving"  too;  but I suppose that I would enjoy a different activity to be added.   As I said,  more of an end of game activity,  once I am feeling "hard-nosed and Nigh-Invincible" to the zombie scourge.  Thats usually the time in the game when I really dip into either making My base a Fortress,  or renovating the surrounding  area to be "fit for other survivors that make it to My area --- one day" 

I've made a demolished building over into a Pizza parlor,  and turned a Days End Hotel into an "Aeroport" once I reached the point where I had plenty of resources and high level tools to play with.   So something a bit more  roleplayish to be added in , to be an added feature for mid-to high level play,  would be welcomed by Me.

I'd really LOVE an option to build a base that would attract "NPC survivors"  that would come and ask to be allowed in.  I wouldn't expect them to really join into combat,  but to just enter My base and walk around having minor interactions with objects (sitting, tending to the garden (without actually harvesting anything,  just for looks)

I suppose that I would enjoy having something that would make it seem that the work I put into 'surviving" had made My area of the world into a safer place..  I know this has somewhat been added as a feature of at least one other zombie genre game, and I had enjoyed it, but it wouldn't be something I personally would want to have to manage for the entire playthrough.   Just daydreaming a bit I suppose.