Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jay_ombie

Jay_ombie

On 8/29/2024 at 6:30 PM, xyth said:

Basically anything bigger than the rivers in nazgaine, though in the wider spots the will still spawn.  We now use the vanilla spawner, rather than a custom spawner, so you should see lots of fish, turtles etc when near a decent sized body of water.

20240908205543-1.jpg

20240908205555-1.jpg

I think its not working my end.. I rechecked the file structure and its fine.

Above is an example of the lake I came by in RWG map I am on at the moment. As you can see this is a large body of water so should have fitted the criteria surely. But nothing can be seen my end and I even waited around just in case.

So I wonder if I am using a mod that isn't not compatible with it maybe, or a setting is not right.

I use your other mods as you know and the Spiders/Birds and NPC's seem fine in game.

Jay_ombie

Jay_ombie

On 8/29/2024 at 6:30 PM, xyth said:

Basically anything bigger than the rivers in nazgaine, though in the wider spots the will still spawn.  We now use the vanilla spawner, rather than a custom spawner, so you should see lots of fish, turtles etc when near a decent sized body of water.

20240908205543-1.jpg

20240908205555-1.jpg

I think its not working my end.. I rechecked the file structure and its fine.

Above is an example of the lake I came by in RWG map I am on at the moment. As you can see this is a large body of water so should have fitted the criteria surely. But nothing can be seen my end and I even waited around just in case.

So I wonder if I am using a mod that isn't not compatible with it maybe, or a setting is not not right. I use your other mods as you know and the Spiders/Birds and NPC's seem fine in game.