Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
xyth

xyth

Pushed B333 version, build 1.0.6   (Now V1.0 Stable)

B333 update
Made adjustments to controller and xml to try to minimize occasional insta getup from ground.  Still some odd hit reactions at times.
Added zombies to bandit targeting
cleaned up remaining entitybandit class references
Increased NPC ranged accuracy on horizontal plane, decreased some incremental multipliers and standardized ammo damage (9mm = 5, 5.66 = 10)
Let me know how this plays, ranged hits more often especially if you stay still, but damage is much less per hit.   Seems more exciting.
xyth

xyth

Pushed B333 version, build 1.0.6   (Now V1.0 Stable)

B333 update
Made adjustments to controller and xml to try to minimize occasional insta getup from ground due to 'endstuntrigger' failing
Increased NPC ranged accuracy on horizontal plane, decreased some incremental multipliers and standardized ammo damage (9mm = 5, 5.66 = 10)
Let me know how this plays, ranged hits more often especially if you stay still, but damage is much less per hit.   Seems more exciting.
xyth

xyth

Pushed B333 version, build 1.0.6

B333 update
Made adjustments to controller and xml to try to minimize occasional insta getup from ground due to 'endstuntrigger' failing