Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
xyth

xyth

On 2/26/2024 at 2:34 PM, scm1893 said:

On a separate note, the Birds Pack is working superbly, with the new numbers. Is more variety possible? And, if so, what can I do to help add a few more for the next version? Do we just need more models?  Are they individually animated? Can those currently in the pack be recolored? (IE the current eagle in snow biome and recolored eagle in forest)

Glad to hear it.   The birds in that pack are pretty low rez versions I used as prototypes.  I figured someone would replace that pack by now, but.    I will see what other models I have with sound files to match.  I did want to add a Boat-tailed Grackle at one point.  🙂  If the textures were edited, then making a new bird with that texture could be done in Unity and XML.   New bird models will need to rigged and have prebuilt animations for at least the flying animation.  If you dont care about closeup details, then its not hard to learn to make a simple fly animation in Unity.     

xyth

xyth

On 2/26/2024 at 2:34 PM, scm1893 said:

On a separate note, the Birds Pack is working superbly, with the new numbers. Is more variety possible? And, if so, what can I do to help add a few more for the next version? Do we just need more models?  Are they individually animated? Can those currently in the pack be recolored? (IE the current eagle in snow biome and recolored eagle in forest)

Glad to hear it.   The birds in that pack are pretty low rez versions I used as prototypes.  I figured someone would replace that pack by now, but.    I will see what other models I have with sound files to match.  I did want to add a Boat-tailed Grackle at one point.  🙂