Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Brugas

Brugas

7 hours ago, xyth said:

Minor update to version .20:  Fixed Demolition Zombie not attacking NPCs.  

Also fixed the 1-Birds addon so birds now spawn as expected.

Thank you and all of the various team(s) members helping out will all these mods.
Can I make a simple request though for updates? Would it be possible to add an update "date" stamp next to each mod and their hyperlink? That way when scrolling through all the modlets we can see which ones have changed recently instead of re-downloading them all. I know the changelogs usually say what was changed, but this would help to show anyone looking at the files (on the first page).

Thanks again!

Brugas

Brugas

6 hours ago, xyth said:

Minor update to version .20:  Fixed Demolition Zombie not attacking NPCs.  

Also fixed the 1-Birds addon so birds now spawn as expected.

Thank you and all of the various team(s) members helping out will all these mods.
Can I make a simple request though for updates? Would it be possible to add an update "date" stamp next to each mod and their hyperlink? That way when scrolling through all the modlets we can see which ones have changed recently instead of re-downloading them all. I know the changelogs usually say what was changed, but this would help to show anyone looking at the files.

Thanks again!