Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

Question about NPC speed. I ran into a Soldier NPC playing the Wasteland overhaul mod. I am not sure if it was just a high level enemy type or if their speed is relative to the speed I set for zombies. I usually have them set to Jog during the day because it's way to easy if I dont. But this guy was out running me easily and he never got tired swinging his sledge hammer.

Do NPC also follow player relative speed or zombie speed in settings, and do they also have a stamina stat related to attacking?

warmer

warmer

Question about NPC speed. I ran into a Soldier NPC playing the Wasteland overhaul mod. I am not sure if it was just high enemy type or if their speed is relative to the speed I set for zombies. I usually have them set to Jog during the day because it's way to easy if I dont. But this guy was out running me easily and he never got tired swinging his sledge hammer.

Do NPC also follow player relative speed or zombie speed in settings, and do they also have a stamina stat related to attacking?

warmer

warmer

Question about Soldier NPC speed. I ran into an NPC playing the Wasteland overhaul mod. I am not sure if it was just high enemy type or if their speed is relative to the speed I set for zombies. I usually have them set to Jog during the day because it's way to easy if I dont. But this guy was out running me easily and he never got tired swinging his sledge hammer.