Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

5 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

You should not have to do anything to enable spawns.  Are you sure you have the mods unzipped properly, and installed in the correct folder?  Can't really diagnose what else is going on without a log file, or the config dump to see what mod changes have been applied.

I think I know what the issue is. I was using the GitHub file linked in the Wasteland Overhaul mod. That is very out of date. I just saw the most current link at the beginning of this thread.

Yep that was 100% my issue, the link in the wasteland overhaul takes you to A20 version. The link at the beginning of this thread worked perfectly.

warmer

warmer

5 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

You should not have to do anything to enable spawns.  Are you sure you have the mods unzipped properly, and installed in the correct folder?  Can't really diagnose what else is going on without a log file, or the config dump to see what mod changes have been applied.

I think I know what the issue is. I was using the GitHub file linked in the Wasteland Overhaul mod. That is very out of date. I just saw the most current link at the beginning of this thread.

warmer

warmer

2 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

The mod file is in the mods folder along with everything else required. Do you need to do anything aside from putting all the folders into the mod folder? Every other mod I just drop them in. But NPC core has a ton of other files in there, some are also zipped. 

What should my mod folder look like file wise when it's installed properly?

Is the only location the zip folder on github containing NPC core in a zip with lots of other files?

warmer

warmer

2 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

The mod file is in the mods folder along with everything else required. Do you need to do anything aside from putting all the folders into the mod folder? Every other kid I just drop them in. But NPC core has a ton of other files in there. 

What should my mod folder look like file wise when it's installed properly?