Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

On 3/7/2024 at 1:48 AM, ThisIsClappTrap said:

2. Is there a way to swap around the models for 'goodies' and 'baddies'? I'd like to have some bad NG'ies, and good 'Cleaners', as well as good 'rogues' as a chance to spawn in.

Just FYI - I don't know if by "rogues" you were talking about my "Rogues and Psychos" pack. But if so, there are already "advanced" versions of the Rogues, and there is XML at the end of entityclasses.xml that will have them use the "whiteriver" faction (and thus be friendly). You just have to un-comment the code at the end of that file.

There is also commented-out code in entitygroups.xml that will add the "advanced" versions to the biome spawn groups. You can un-comment that code and the "friendly" versions will spawn in the game. (There is also commented-out code that will remove the "basic," non-friendly versions, if you don't want both in the game.)

khzmusik

khzmusik

On 3/7/2024 at 1:48 AM, ThisIsClappTrap said:

2. Is there a way to swap around the models for 'goodies' and 'baddies'? I'd like to have some bad NG'ies, and good 'Cleaners', as well as good 'rogues' as a chance to spawn in.

Just FYI - I don't know if by "rogues" you were talking about my "Rogues and Psychos" pack. But if so, there are already "advanced" versions of the Rogues, and there is XML at the end of entityclasses.xml that will have them use the "whiteriver" faction (and thus be friendly).

You just have to un-comment the code at the end of that file, and also add the "friendly" Rogues to whatever entity groups you want them to spawn into (probably the biome spawns).