Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
xyth

xyth

15 hours ago, OY64Life said:

SCore A21.1 is  causing my server to crash. Is everyone else using Steam to run this mod? When I use steam I have NO issues but when I attempt to load this onto my hosted server I have issues.  I cannot see my server any longer.  I have created several RGW worlds will all the same results... Nothing. Any advise? Is there an A21.1 before your last update. I believe the current update is A21.0.6, correct?

Message from my Host server agent.

"Unfortunately if the mod is not working and causing corruption then you would need to contact the mod creator"

I have been working over 7 days with my server to try to get these mods to play.  Again I had no issues with A20 or A21. I am unsure of what is happening. Is this no longer a Multiplayer Mod? Do I need to place the SCore and XNPCore if different locations on my host server?

I fear my only option is to say goodbye to NPCMods, but the interaction with the NPCs and Raiderz is what I like the most; not feeling so alone in the world. Even when playing with a few PPL  on  the server the fear of being attached at the trader or just down the street is a welcome change from Vanilla.

I test and play the NPC mod on a dedi which I manage, without any issues.  So do many other folks.  If you provide more information, perhaps we can help.  A server log would help, as well as the exact versions of both SCore and NPCCore you are loading.  It is very unlikely the NPCMod is the issue, more likely it is SCore, the version or perhaps you are uploading files you shouldn't upload.

You can also remove the obj folder before you upload to the server.  It is not needed to run the game and contains a .exe that the server might not like.

xyth

xyth

SCore A21.1 is  causing my server to crash. Is everyone else using Steam to run this mod? When I use steam I have NO issues but when I attempt to load this onto my hosted server I have issues.  I cannot see my server any longer.  I have created several RGW worlds will all the same results... Nothing. Any advise? Is there an A21.1 before your last update. I believe the current update is A21.0.6, correct?

"Unfortunately if the mod is not working and causing corruption then you would need to contact the mod creator"

I have been working over 7 days with my server to try to get these mods to play.  Again I had no issues with A20 or A21. I am unsure of what is happening. Is this no longer a Multiplayer Mod? Do I need to place the SCore and XNPCore if different locations on my host server?

I fear my only option is to say goodbye to NPCMods, but the interaction with the NPCs and Raiderz is what I like the most; not feeling so alone in the world. Even when playing with a few PPL  on  the server the fear of being attached at the trader or just down the street is a welcome change from Vanilla.

I test and play the NPC mod on a dedi which I manage, without any issues.  So do many other folks.  If you provide more information, perhaps we can help.  A server log would help, as well as the exact versions of both SCore and NPCCore you are loading.  It is very unlikely the NPCMod is the issue, more likely it is SCore, the version or perhaps you are uploading files you shouldn't upload.

xyth

xyth

I test and play the NPC mod on a dedi which I manage, without any issues.  So do many other folks.  If you provide more information, perhaps we can help.  A server log would help, as well as the exact versions of both SCore and NPCCore you are loading.