Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

image.thumb.png.5f9701b2d38e1f648866af2822509030.png

So all these NPCCore files I had into my mods folder. 

For some reason when I have these added all the traders give is buried supply quests. 

When I remove all these the quests are back to normal. 

Any idea what would be causing the traders to act that way and/or what mod here affects traders/quests?

__

Edit: i'm thinking it's not NPCCore. It's something TFP did to traders in the 21.1 update. that is messing with the quests/traders, either having them un protected or something. 

-

Edit 2: 

Yeah from 21.0 to 21.1 TFP changed something with trader protection. 

If you make traders unprotected in 21.1 you will only get buried supply quests. 

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

For some reason when I have these added all the traders give is buried supply quests. 

Any idea what would be causing the traders to act that way and/or what mod here affects traders/quests?

__

Edit: i'm thinking it's not NPCCore. It's something TFP did to traders in the 21.1 update. that is messing with the quests/traders, either having them un protected or something. 

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

__

Edit: i'm thinking it's not NPCCore. It's something TFP did to traders in the 21.1 update. that is messing with the quests, either having them un protected or something. 

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams