Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Deacon of Undead

Deacon of Undead

2 hours ago, xyth said:

The base mod doesn't spawn large numbers of NPCs by default.  On a new game, I typically see 1 NPC each day roaming around somewhere.   The reason for this is the characters in the NPCCore are example characters for the expansion pack modders, and while they work as expected, the characters added by expansion packs usually spawn in larger numbers.  If you want to see if they are working, type DM in the console, then press F6 to see the spawn menu.  

I tired the spawner but only the NPC like Harley and the cook are listed. Is it another pack I need to download? None of the hireable ones are in the list.

Deacon of Undead

Deacon of Undead

2 hours ago, xyth said:

The base mod doesn't spawn large numbers of NPCs by default.  On a new game, I typically see 1 NPC each day roaming around somewhere.   The reason for this is the characters in the NPCCore are example characters for the expansion pack modders, and while they work as expected, the characters added by expansion packs usually spawn in larger numbers.  If you want to see if they are working, type DM in the console, then press F6 to see the spawn menu.  

I tired the spawner but only the NPC like Harley and the cook are listed. Is it another pack I need to downlaod?