Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Naz

Naz

Here is the A21 version. it has the same protection/open hours as the traders so can't be damaged, so no need to reset it after a battle.

You can use Botmans Arena features or make your own custom waves with CSMM. It's built to allow passing hordes or screamers to navigate through the pit tunnels and into the combat area, so they can join the fight :) Full install & setup instructions are included in the download.

A21 Naza's Arena: Download

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Video's

Arena Trailer

Spoiler

Arena Demo

Spoiler

Naz

Naz

I can't edit my A19 topic on this, but here is the A20 version. I've simplified everything and got rid of the multiple versions, electricity and reset scripts. It was a cool gimmick to have the doors open and release zeds into the arena, but it just causes lag and overcomplicates things. The pit doors are still there but always open, it has the same protection/open hours as the traders so can't be damaged, so no need to reset it after a battle.

You can use Botmans Arena features or make your own custom waves with CSMM. It's build to allow passing hordes or screamers to navigate through the pit tunnels and into the combat area, so they can join the fight :) Full install & setup instructions are included in the download.

A20 Naza's Arena: Download

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Video's

Arena Trailer

Spoiler

Arena Demo

Spoiler