Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Wyrm

Wyrm

12 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Also hordes are being a tad buggy still I think, after killing a horde another shows up almost immediately afterwards don't know if this has something to do with LandClaim blocks or not though I am on day 19 so maybe has something to do with that.

I have noticed this myself and have a theory about this.

The commotion when fighting a horde attracts other nearby hordes, meaning that if there are enough hordes nearby, you can end up with multiple waves of zombies coming with a few minutes intervals.  The reason I think this is what happens is that they sometimes come from multiple directions, meaning it most likely is not the same horde.

This is most noticeable after a repopulation-cycle, when horde-density is at its highest. 

Wyrm

Wyrm

Also hordes are being a tad buggy still I think, after killing a horde another shows up almost immediately afterwards don't know if this has something to do with LandClaim blocks or not though I am on day 19 so maybe has something to do with that.

The commotion when fighting a horde attracts other nearby hordes, meaning that if there are enough hordes nearby, you can end up with multiple waves of zombies coming with a few minutes intervals.  The reason I think this is what happens is that they sometimes come from multiple directions, meaning it most likely is not the same horde.

Wyrm

Wyrm

The commotion when fighting a horde attracts other nearby hordes, meaning that if there are enough hordes nearby, you can end up with multiple waves of zombies coming with a few minutes intervals.  The reason I think this is what happens is that they sometimes come from multiple directions.