Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pahbi

pahbi

1 hour ago, QATester said:

Just started a test world for *curequestLimit* and noticed the same, that it removes the "debuff" but it doesn't actually allow you to gain quest progression when you turn in the next quest.  The quests are still marked with the debuff icon.

You should remove the Mod "Cure Quest Limit" as soon as possible from the Mod page until you resolve this error since it doesn't actually do what it's intending to do. 

Otherwise you'll have more people trying out this mod and seeing that it doesn't work.  No offense but in essence, wasting their time.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that right now, I can't find anything to actually remove the limit at this point.

There is a setting that allows you to change the daily limit from 3 to 8 or unlimited. 

I wonder if a modlet can make a vitamin that sets the players configuration to unlimited?  Though I guess that would only work for solo players.

Server admins will need to set the quest limit at the server level I guess.

The default value for this should have been unlimited, its stupid to think people playing solo games would want a quest limit in an open world sandbox game.

pahbi

pahbi

28 minutes ago, QATester said:

Just started a test world for *curequestLimit* and noticed the same, that it removes the "debuff" but it doesn't actually allow you to gain quest progression when you turn in the next quest.  The quests are still marked with the debuff icon.

You should remove the Mod "Cure Quest Limit" as soon as possible from the Mod page until you resolve this error since it doesn't actually do what it's intending to do. 

Otherwise you'll have more people trying out this mod and seeing that it doesn't work.  No offense but in essence, wasting their time.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that right now, I can't find anything to actually remove the limit at this point.

There is a setting that allows you to change the daily limit from 3 to 8 or unlimited. 

I wonder if a modlet can make a vitamin that sets the players configuration to unlimited?

pahbi

pahbi

18 minutes ago, QATester said:

There is a setting that allows you to change the daily limit from 3 to 8 in the game settings menu when you continue the game.