Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pahbi

pahbi

Added less wasteland rubble modlet.

Greatly reduces cinderblock and ironbeam debris in wasteland, making the biome much more drivable.

This only works with newly created maps, however.  :(

Enjoy

On 7/3/2024 at 2:21 PM, Aboo said:

Which of your mods are for 1.0 and which are for A21. The OP and your Repo are just confusing.

I apologize for the confusion.

All modlets seem to work with 1.0.

The only modlet that 1.0 really broke was the craft quality 6 modlet, and I removed that from the repo.

I *believe* all of the modlets except craft magazines and books and craft signs would work with A21.

I will go and revisit the front page and the repo and see if there is someway to make things more clear.

pahbi

pahbi

Added less wasteland rubble modlet.

Greatly reduces cinderblock and ironbeam debris in wasteland, making the biome much more drivable.

This only works with newly created maps, however.  :(

Enjoy

On 7/3/2024 at 2:21 PM, Aboo said:

Which of your mods are for 1.0 and which are for A21. The OP and your Repo are just confusing.

I apologize for the confusion.

All modlets seem to work with 1.0.

The only modlet that 1.0 really broke was the craft quality 6 modlet, and I removed that from the repo.

I *believe* all of the modlets would work with A21, but I haven't tested for that.

I will go and revisit the front page and the repo and see if there is someway to make things more clear.