Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
crazywildfire

crazywildfire

16 minutes ago, Jimzawy said:

Thnx a bunch for the reply CWF, changing the recipes.xml in the config is the logical solution of course, but I tried it,  in the old and a new world, but it did not change the recipe in-game, still one snow for one bottle in 5 sec, I dont know what I might be missing

Did you try putting a new campfire down after you made the changes? That most likely is the problem.. if that isn't it I'm really not sure. It works for me doing what I said.

These are probably stupid questions but I don't know you or  the information so gotta ask them.... if on a server you are updating the server file with the changes? If solo/playing with friends off your PC or you joining your friends world that they are running on their PC that you/ your friends pc ( who ever is running the world ) is updating the file with the changes made? Online server or hosting yourself/a friend the mod is getting put into a mod folder in the correct place right? Like I said probably stupid questions like this probably isn't your first mod to the game but as said idk you or the information so just making sure....... if this is all done and checked then my only guess is putting down a new campfire and seeing if that works. 

Oh one other thing you are leaving the " " before and  after the numbers right? As well as making sure a space is between the text of the next code? 

crazywildfire

crazywildfire

13 minutes ago, Jimzawy said:

Thnx a bunch for the reply CWF, changing the recipes.xml in the config is the logical solution of course, but I tried it,  in the old and a new world, but it did not change the recipe in-game, still one snow for one bottle in 5 sec, I dont know what I might be missing

Did you try putting a new campfire down after you made the changes? That most likely is the problem.. if that isn't it I'm really not sure. It works for me doing what I said.

These are probably stupid questions but I don't know you or  the information so gotta ask them.... if on a server you are updating the server file with the changes? If solo/playing with friends off your PC or you joining your friends world that they are running on their PC that you/ your friends pc ( who ever is running the world ) is updating the file with the changes made? Online server or hosting yourself/a friend the mod is getting put into a mod folder in the correct place right? Like I said probably stupid questions like this probably isn't your first mod to the game but as said idk you or the information so just making sure....... if this is all done and checked then my only guess is putting down a new campfire and seeing if that works. 

Oh one other thing you are leaving the " " after the numbers right? As well as making sure a space is between the text of the next code? 

crazywildfire

crazywildfire

1 minute ago, Jimzawy said: