Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pahbi

pahbi

7 hours ago, Sixx said:

Heyhey :)

Question for underständing "reduce precipitation in all biomes "

<configs>
    <!-- Greatly reduce precipitation in all biomes -->
    <set xpath ="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/weather[@name='default']/@prob">90</set>
    <set xpath ="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/weather[@name='snow']/@prob">2</set>
    <set xpath ="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/weather[@name='storm']/@prob">1</set>

90 is percent ?
and set down to 2 percent and strom to 1 percent ?

or is 90 a value for default lowerd to 2 and 1 ?

if i do 150 it raise snow,rain etc ?

My understanding of the xml files is tenuous at best, but I believe the way to read the biome code is:

• Default weather is the absence of any weather condition, ie sunny and clear
  • Anything other than default is a weather condition.
  • Weather conditions are rain, storm, snow, fog etc...

The modlet sets the chance of default weather at 90%.

10% of the time, when the weather isn't default, there is a 2% chance of rain, and 1% chance of storms.

I may have gone a bit overboard with getting rid of the rain, feel free to edit the file to your own liking.  :)

14 hours ago, Euzio said:

May I know how much the reduction is? 

Its kind of hard to quantify, for the sake of simplicity I will say A LOT.

My understanding is the game has what is called, 'default' weather.  Default weather is the absence of any other weather condition ie sunny and clear.

I set the chance of default weather to 90%

10% of the time when the weather is not default, a weather condition can occur like snow, rain fog etc...

I set the chance of rain to 2%, and the chance of storms to 1%.

I may have gone a bit overboard on tamping down rain, so feel free to edit the file to suit your tastes.  :)

pahbi

pahbi

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

Heyhey :)

Question for underständing "reduce precipitation in all biomes "

<configs>
    <!-- Greatly reduce precipitation in all biomes -->
    <set xpath ="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/weather[@name='default']/@prob">90</set>
    <set xpath ="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/weather[@name='snow']/@prob">2</set>
    <set xpath ="/worldgeneration/biomes/biome[@name='snow']/weather[@name='storm']/@prob">1</set>

90 is percent ?
and set down to 2 percent and strom to 1 percent ?

or is 90 a value for default lowerd to 2 and 1 ?

if i do 150 it raise snow,rain etc ?

My understanding of the xml files is tenuous at best, but I believe the way to read the biome code is:

• Default weather is the absence of any weather condition, ie sunny and clear
  • Anything other than default is a weather condition.
  • Weather conditions are rain, storm, snow, fog etc...

The modlet sets the chance of default weather at 90%.

10% of the time, when the weather isn't default, there is a 2% chance of rain, and 1% chance of storms.

I may have gone a bit overboard with getting rid of the rain, feel free to edit the file to your own liking.  :)

13 hours ago, Euzio said:

May I know how much the reduction is? 

Its kind of hard to quantify.

My understanding is the game has what is called, 'default' weather.  Default weather is the absence of any other weather condition ie sunny and clear.

I set the chance of default weather to 90%

10% of the time when the weather is not default, a weather condition can occur like snow, rain fog etc...

I set the chance of rain to 2%, and the chance of storms to 1%.

I may have gone a bit overboard on tamping down rain, so feel free to edit the file to suit your tastes.  :)