Return of the class specialties

Shino

I miss the times where investing into the intellect tree meant you could level up and craft thigs faster. 
I aimed to bring those subtle class differences back somehow but I'm lacking the knowledge to implement some of the stuff.

The code is there, but just commented out for some reason. So far this is what I've got.

<!-- You're special -->

<!-- Perception means more dmg with ranged + them crits oulala + find loot faster -->
	<append xpath="/progression/attributes/attribute[@name='attPerception']/effect_group">
		<passive_effect name="ScavengingTime" operation="perc_subtract" level="1,10" value="0.0,0.45"/>
		<passive_effect name="DismemberChance" operation="perc_add" level="1,10" value=".01,.2"/>

<requirement name="ItemHasTags" tags="ranged"/>
			<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" level="1,10" value=".1,.5"/>	
	</append>

<!-- Strenght means more damage with melees -->
	<append xpath="/progression/attributes/attribute[@name='attStrength']/effect_group">
		<requirement name="ItemHasTags" tags="melee"/>
			<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="base_add" level="1,10" value=".01,.1"/>	
	</append>

<!-- Vitality means a little bit more hp -->
	<append xpath="/progression/attributes/attribute[@name='attFortitude']/effect_group">
		<!-- Increase @%$# -->
	</append>

<!-- Agility gets the stamina + stamina regen -->
	<append xpath="/progression/attributes/attribute[@name='attAgility']/effect_group">
		<!-- Increase @%$# -->
	</append>

<!-- Intelect should give you a tad bit more xp per kill and let you craft things faster -->
	<append xpath="/progression/attributes/attribute[@name='attIntellect']/effect_group">
		<passive_effect name="PlayerExpGain" operation="perc_add" level="1,10" value="0.01,0.1"/>
		<passive_effect name="CraftingTime" operation="perc_subtract" level="1,10" value="0.1,.25"/>

<requirement name="ItemHasTags" tags="perkTurrets"/>
			<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="base_add" level="1,10" value=".01,.1"/>
	</append>

Any idea as to how increase health and stamina separately?