Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Added New Modlets

Bigger Wandering Hordes

Takes the vanilla wandering hordes and adds a few extra zeds to each stage for a bigger more dangerous wandering horde. Balances the Animal Hordes as well so they aren't too crazy but have a slight increase.

Working Devices

Adds a working coffeemaker, stove, sinks, microwaves and BBQ grills. All vanilla devices can be repaired, coffeemakers and grills are destroyed in world for a chance to take ne home. Stoves and Ranges are upgraded via special crafted kits. You can also make in game stoves and ovens and upgrade them at home. BBQ grills have a few special recipes in them. The can be crafted or used in world. Sinks must be upgraded. Faucets are NOT included. When fixed sinks can be right clicked with an Empty Jar (yes they are back and found in loot) to give you some murky water.

This is an ongoing modlet so if you find any omissions or you would like some recipes added let me know. I am considering making late game dishes stove exclusives.

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Added New Modlets

Bigger Wandering Hordes

Takes the vanilla wandering hordes and adds a few extra zeds to each stage for a bigger more dangerous wandering horde. Balances the Animal Hordes as well so they aren't too crazy but have a slight increase.

Working Devices

Combines a working coffeemaker, stove, sinks, microwaves and BBQ grills into one. All vanilla devices can be repaired, coffeemakers and grills are destroyed in world for a chance to take ne home. Stoves and Ranges are upgraded via special crafted kits. You can also make in game stoves and ovens and upgrade them at home. BBQ grills have a few special recipes in them. The can be crafted or used in world. Sinks must be upgraded. Faucets are NOT included. When fixed sinks can be right clicked with an Empty Jar (yes they are back and found in loot) to give you some murky water.

This is an ongoing modlet so if you find any omissions or you would like some recipes added let me know. I am considering making late game dishes stove exclusives.

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Added New Modlet

Working Devices

Combines a working coffeemaker, stove, sinks, microwaves and BBQ grills into one. All vanilla devices can be repaired, coffeemakers and grills are destroyed in world for a chance to take ne home. Stoves and Ranges are upgraded via special crafted kits. You can also make in game stoves and ovens and upgrade them at home. BBQ grills have a few special recipes in them. The can be crafted or used in world. Sinks must be upgraded. Faucets are NOT included. When fixed sinks can be right clicked with an Empty Jar (yes they are back and found in loot) to give you some murky water.