War3zuk - Getting error msg on main screen

PircBarb

I've been playing War3zuk mod for several weeks now and enjoying. Last night i logged off, no issues either playing or logging off. Today I went to load and I get an error msg when loading the main menu screen. It says there is a duplicate item? and it goes past that and in the admin screen it loads a few more then stops and says skip... I can get the entire msg if someone thinks that will help figure what's wrong. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I copied my game save to another folder and I'm hoping if I have to reinstall I can just copy my game back over. Can someone let me know if that's an option too?

Thanks for any help.

Barb

Edited by PircBarb
autocorrect error (see edit history)

So I reinstalled the game and it works now but I restarted my level/experience and quests. I read where you can copy the ttp from a back up and it would all be there. That didn't happen but I'm on the right day and at least my base and gear was intact. So I've been recreating all my quests, books read using creative and gave experience to approximate what level I was. Just wanted to save anyone the time responding. Thanks anyway