Few things that should be in next patch.

duv

Hey everyone. I wanted to hear what devs are thinking time wise about few ideas/issues that imo need to be addressed asap. I apologize in advance if i repeat any of the issues discussed somewhere already and for this thread lets leave the car driving and parachutes out and talk about things that can make it to the next patch. 1. Vertical doors. [attachment=5568:name] 2. Crawling 3. Magnum molds 4. Finding bigger capacity backpacks. 5. Zoom out more on the map. 6. See friendly unlocked parts of the map. 7. See friendly markers on the map. 8. Friends chat in game. 9. And most important issue of pvp - seeing through the world. When can we expect this to be fixed? Thank you for your time.

Also adding this to this to the list. [QUOTE] Originally Posted by xasuma View Post When you create a new world. You should have the option of size, between a few options. For example : Half the size of the original map. Same size of the original map. Twice as big as the original map. 4x bigger Infinite. Then everyone (most) would be happy. Maybe allow biome size options as well.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]This is a great idea. Would also like to have the option to limit certain biomes (less forest/desert and more wasteland) so there is more pvp competition to build your house in a nice forest or next to water source vs building it in a wasteland full of zombies.[/QUOTE] from here [url]http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?14904-How-big-are-randomly-genereated-maps/page3[/url]

[QUOTE=ricslady99;127539]Adding: Please change player map marker to a distinct color. I have to zoom way in to find where I am in the desert and on roads. Any color that is not on the map view would work.[/QUOTE] A lot of UI items are single-colour, which provides a really crappy contrast against certain backgrounds. For instance, I usually switch my view around until I'm against a nicely contrasting background before I wolf down some Cornbread, because I want to get close to filling up my Hunger Meter but it's often hard to see where its "max" is. Making all UI items two-colour, always making sure to use two different colours, would help a lot!

Also.. maybe not crucial, but it'd be nice if the player doesn't sound like he was just junk-punched when I take damage from being hungry/thirsty. That added to the blood spatter on the screen makes me have a temporary freak spasm where I jump and run and look in every direction for a zombie or dog... then I'm like oh ok, just need to take a drink.

[QUOTE=sinseer7;128775]Also.. maybe not crucial, but it'd be nice if the player doesn't sound like he was just junk-punched when I take damage from being hungry/thirsty. That added to the blood spatter on the screen makes me have a temporary freak spasm where I jump and run and look in every direction for a zombie or dog... then I'm like oh ok, just need to take a drink.[/QUOTE] Yes and that drives me crazy!

Archived