Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

3 hours ago, cammel said:

You can also change this... to this... No more holes

Thanks for the info. I'll give that try soon. Setting it to zero makes it the same as the default for rural, which kind of makes sense. I don't want to change the others, but maybe it points out that RWG needs to treat all outskirt_districts as if they had a district_spawn_weight of 0. It might break the bug report loose on that issue.

Update: Oh whoops, I was thinking of the wrong district. How odd. I'm building a world now and wondering how changing a countrytown value helps the cities and towns.

Update 2: The change did not seem to have any effect on Cities and Towns, though it may have helped Country Towns.

zztong

zztong

3 hours ago, cammel said:

Thanks for the info. I'll give that try soon. Setting it to zero makes it the same as the default for rural, which kind of makes sense. I don't want to change the others, but maybe it points out that RWG needs to treat all outskirt_districts as if they had a district_spawn_weight of 0. It might break the bug report loose on that issue.

Update: Oh whoops, I was thinking of the wrong district. How odd. I'm building a world now and wondering how changing a countrytown value helps the cities and towns.

zztong

zztong

1 hour ago, cammel said: