Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Boudriov

Boudriov

Hi there.

I'm using "Scomar82_ColoredContainerStates" to put some text with colour, for example:

Key,File,Type,UsedInMainMenu,NoTranslate,english,Context / Alternate Text,spanish

itemTooltipFocusedOne,UI,Use Prompt,,,[EEEE22]{0}[-] to collect {1},,[EEEE22]{0}[-] para recoger {1}

I added a line to show colours in your mini-game text but nothing happens... Can you give me a clue? Maybe the "Type" is wrong?( I have in the same file different lines that use: "Use Prompt", "HUD", "Menu" and "Tooltip"...

Key,File,Type,UsedInMainMenu,NoTranslate,english,Context / Alternate Text,spanish

advancedlockpicking_desc,UI,HUD,,,Use the [8D26B6]arrow keys[-] or [8D26B6]A[-] and [8D26B6]D[-] to change the position of the pick locks. Then [8D26B6]space[-] to try to unlock.,Utilice las [8D26B6]flechas[-] o [8D26B6]A[-] y [8D26B6]D[-] para reposicionar las ganzúas. Luego [8D26B6]espacio[-] para intentar desbloquear.

Boudriov

Boudriov

Hi there.

I'm using "Scomar82_ColoredContainerStates" to put some text with color, for example:

itemTooltipFocusedOne,UI,Use Prompt,,,[EEEE22]{0}[-] to collect {1},,[EEEE22]{0}[-] para recoger {1}

I added a line to show colors in your mini-game text but nothing happens... Can you give me a clue?

advancedlockpicking_desc,UI,HUD,,,Use the [8D26B6]arrow keys[-] or [8D26B6]A[-] and [8D26B6]D[-] to change the position of the pick locks. Then [8D26B6]space[-] to try to unlock.,Utilice las [8D26B6]flechas[-] o [8D26B6]A[-] y [8D26B6]D[-] para reposicionar las ganzúas. Luego [8D26B6]espacio[-] para intentar desbloquear.