Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

:) still A21 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At the moment, i am continuing work on adapting the mod for V1.1.
I have already managed to launch the game and appear in the generated world.
Now i need to figure out what to do with the reduced capabilities v.1.0. We lost full-fledged clothes and a Journal with records.
But, we have back "burnt_forest" biome and a little more opportunities for RWG...

n2n1

n2n1

:) still A21 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Now i need to figure out what to do with the reduced capabilities v.1.0We lost full-fledged clothes and a Journal with records.
But, we have back "burnt_forest" biome and a little more opportunities for RWG...

n2n1

n2n1

:)

Now i need to figure out what to do with the reduced capabilities v.1.0We lost full-fledged clothes and a Journal with records.

n2n1

n2n1

:)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************