Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

1 hour ago, garigari said:

I forgot about the Discord thing, I didn't know what to do with the link "ttps//discoedapp.com/users/xxxxx",
If you could just format it to "ttps://discord.gg/xxxxx" I'd understand...I'm new to Discord.

I don't understand anything there either, but in the end it's more convenient than a PM on the forum. (and faster when links and addresses are used)

I couldn't find how to generate an "invitation" or an identifier - so i did some kind of link trick to create an invitation without a channel.
By the way, it may not work. If this does not work, we will need to ask Chibinya, she knows exactly how :)

n2n1

n2n1

I forgot about the Discord thing, I didn't know what to do with the link "ttps//discoedapp.com/users/xxxxx",
If you could just format it to "ttps://discord.gg/xxxxx" I'd understand...I'm new to Discord.

I don't understand anything there either, but in the end it's more convenient than a PM on the forum.
I couldn't find how to generate an "invitation" or an identifier - so i did some kind of link trick to create an invitation without a channel.
By the way, it may not work. If this does not work, we will need to ask Chibinya, she knows exactly how :)

n2n1

n2n1

I don't understand anything there either, but in the end it's more convenient than a PM on the forum.