Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

I have checked UI-files and they are working fine. The version is also indicated correctly.
Perhaps You are using the old version due to some mistake.
(Are You sure don't want to use the discord that i suggested in the PM?)

upd: I do not exclude the possibility that i might have messed up something in the github itself and the old version is available there, but i kind of cleaned up everything superfluous.
Try to install the files manually directly from the archive that is located there (from github).

upd2: maybe the modLauncher restores the old version when the installation is canceled or an error occurs?

n2n1

n2n1

I have checked UI-files and they are working fine. The version is also indicated correctly.

I do not exclude the possibility that i might have messed up something in the github itself and the old version is available there, but i kind of cleaned up everything superfluous.
Try to install the files manually directly from the archive that is located there (from github).

n2n1

n2n1

I do not exclude the possibility that i might have messed up something in the github itself and the old version is available there, but i kind of cleaned up everything superfluous.
Try to install the files manually directly from the archive that is located there.

n2n1

n2n1