Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

This looks awesome! Hard to find more info (like YouTube videos) in English to help with what's new in this overhaul. I've played every other overhaul so will probably figure it out, haha. Could you place the latest on the modlauncher? It seems to be from November, but I see you made some recent updates? Thanks for your consideration.

Also, so mods don't work well with this overhaul? Asking because I played others like Darkness Falls with around 20 mods just fine. Thanks for any help! 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

This looks awesome! Hard to find more info (like YouTube videos) in English to help with what's new in this overhaul. I've played every other overhaul so will probably figure it out, haha. Could you place the latest on the modlauncher? It seems to be from November, but I see you made some recent updates? Thanks for your consideration.

Also, so mods don't work well with this overhaul? I played Darkness Falls with around 20 mods just fine. 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG