Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

Yes, it would probably be correct for me to describe the problem like this - "i am most likely looking for a replacement for gitHub/gitLab".
I.e. i am looking for a file sharing service that will have the possibility of a permanent link and will not have too strong restrictions on any volumes.

(Plus, it should be free and registration should not ask me for the keys to the apartment and the code from the card :D).

n2n1

n2n1

Yes, it would probably be correct for me to describe the problem like this - "i am most likely looking for a replacement for gitHub/gitLab".
I.e. i am looking for a file sharing service that will have the possibility of a permanent link and will not have too strong restrictions on any volumes.

(Plus, it should be free and registration should not ask me for the keys to the apartment and the code from the card :D).

n2n1

n2n1