Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

ENG:

I didn't wait for the stable version of A21.2, so I made an experimental release for A21.2.

This version of the mod is a test.
At the moment, there are a lot of unconfigured harvests and unprepared prefabs. Also, there may be descriptions (text) that are no longer relevant, which can be misleading. Now the mod does not have all the features of A21 - it will be later. Some of the mod's own features were blocked due to the need for their processing due to changes in the game itself - they may return later.

Appeal to testers:
If you are able to tolerate shortcomings, you can get acquainted with this version, and maybe even play normally, or at least find out what state the mod is in now. In the test version, I do not mean a certain completeness and the beginning of the search for errors - it may well be that there are some completely unfinished things that I just forgot about.
Be careful not to get disappointed expecting a lot from the test version!

Each subsequent test version will contain edits that will give incompatibility with the previous version. Hotfixes will not be released.

When the mod appears in the mods launcher, then it will mean that its readiness is acceptable to a wide audience.

********************************************************************************************************************************

РУС:

Я не дождался стабильной версии А21.2, поэтому я сделал релиз под А21.2 экспериментальную.

Эта версия мода является тестовой.
На данный момент имеется очень много ненастроенного харвеста и неподготовленных префабов. Также, возможно, остались описания (текст) которые уже не актуальны, что может ввести в заблуждение. Сейчас мод имеет далеко не все возможности А21 - это будет позже. Некоторые собственные фичи мода были заблокированы в следствии необходимости их переработки из за изменений самой игры - возможно они вернуться позже.

Обращение к тестерам:
Если вы способны терпеть недочеты - можно ознакомиться с этой версией, и возможно, даже нормально поиграть, или хотя бы, узнать в каком состоянии сейчас находиться мод. В тестовой версии я не подразумеваю некую завершенность и начало поиска ошибок - вполне может быть, что есть что то совершенно не доделаные вещи про которые я просто забыл. 
Будьте осторожны чтобы не получить разочарование ожидая многого от тестовой версии! 

Каждая последующая тестовая версия будет содержать правки, которые будут давать несовместимость с предыдущей версией. Хотфиксы выпускаться не будут.

Когда мод появиться в лаунчере модов - тогда это будет означать что его готовность приемлема для широкой аудитории.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

n2n1

n2n1

ENG:

I didn't wait for the stable version of A21.2, so I made an experimental release for A21.2.

This version of the mod is a test.
At the moment, there are a lot of unconfigured harvests and unprepared prefabs. Also, there may be descriptions (text) that are no longer relevant, which can be misleading. Now the mod does not have all the features of A21 - it will be later. Some of the mod's own features were blocked due to the need for their processing due to changes in the game itself - they may return later.

Appeal to testers:
If you are able to tolerate shortcomings, you can get acquainted with this version, and maybe even play normally, or at least find out what state the mod is in now. In the test version, I do not mean a certain completeness and the beginning of the search for errors - it may well be that there are some completely unfinished things that I just forgot about.
Be careful not to get disappointed expecting a lot from the test version!

Each subsequent test version will contain edits that will give incompatibility with the previous version. Hotfixes will not be released.

When the mod appears in the mods launcher, then it will mean that its readiness is acceptable to a wide audience.

********************************************************************************************************************************

РУС:

Я не дождался стабильной версии А21.2, поэтому я сделал релиз под А21.2 экспериментальную.

Эта версия мода является тестовой.
На данный момент имеется очень много ненастроенного харвеста и неподготовленных префабов. Также, возможно, остались описания (текст) которые уже не актуальны, что может ввести в заблуждение. Сейчас мод имеет далеко не все возможности А21 - это будет позже. Некоторые собственные фичи мода были заблокированы в следствии необходимости их переработки из за изменений самой игры - возможно они вернуться позже.

Обращение к тестерам:
Если вы способны терпеть недочеты - можно ознакомиться с этой версией, и возможно, даже нормально поиграть, или хотя бы, узнать в каком состоянии сейчас находиться мод. В тестовой версии я не подразумеваю некую завершенность и начало поиска ошибок - вполне может быть, что есть что то совершенно не доделаные вещи про которые я просто забыл. 
Будьте осторожны чтобы не получить разочарование ожидая многого от тестовой версии! 

Каждая последующая тестовая версия будет содержать правки, которые будут давать несовместимость с предыдущей версией. Хотфиксы выпускаться не будут.

Когда мод появиться в лаунчере модов - тогда это будет означать что его готовность приемлема для широкой аудитории.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

CSH v21.2.01 (test)