Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stallionsden

stallionsden

2 hours ago, Debosy said:

Hello Stallionsden,

Can you very shortly elaborate what will be difference between this and packs released later. I am a little confused and i dont know if i should wait for other variants or start with this pack.

There will be more poi's in next pack variants?

Anyway,  you are done amazing work, thank you very much for your effort.

Best Regards,

The Video explains it mostly. 
but yes the modded has the custom settlements etc as well but more will be added to the classic over time as well. 
Modded has bout 3000 pois (keeping in mind there is the compo settlements and the same pois are also in the vanilla cities etc)
Classic is more Newer player friendly whereas modded is more challenging and dangerous. 

stallionsden

stallionsden

21 minutes ago, Debosy said:

Hello Stallionsden,

Can you very shortly elaborate what will be difference between this and packs released later. I am a little confused and i dont know if i should wait for other variants or start with this pack.

There will be more poi's in next pack variants?

Anyway,  you are done amazing work, thank you very much for your effort.

Best Regards,

The Video explains it mostly. 
but yes the modded has the custom settlements etc as well but more will be added to the classic over time as well. 
Modded has bout 3000 pois (keeping in mind there is the compo settlements and the same pois are also in the vanilla cities etc)