Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Lumpus

Lumpus

On 6/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, Existenze1985 said:

Hi Stallionsden, 

Is there anyway to download the compo pack without Discord? My discord account has been deleted(?) And i can't add my mobile number to discord because that is stuck on my deleted account. So my other account didn't pass the test. Now I'm unable to join the Discord server. Existenze0214 is my other account name.

Kind regards,

Exi

Same for me - I haven't been able to login to Discord in 3-4 years.  The last time I tried to verify my account they demanded my cell phone # to text to - I don't own one, lol  <edit - and same again today>

Just as a general query... did ER1.0 break many older POI's (since the A21 rework)?

Lumpus

Lumpus

Hi Stallionsden, 

Is there anyway to download the compo pack without Discord? My discord account has been deleted(?) And i can't add my mobile number to discord because that is stuck on my deleted account. So my other account didn't pass the test. Now I'm unable to join the Discord server. Existenze0214 is my other account name.

Kind regards,

Exi

Same for me - I haven't been able to login to Discord in 3-4 years.  The last time I tried to verify my account they demanded my cell phone # to text to - I don't own one, lol

Just as a general query... did ER1.0 break many older POI's (since the A21 rework)?

Lumpus

Lumpus

Hi Stallionsden, 

Kind regards,

Exi

Same for me - I haven't been able to login to Discord in 3-4 years.  The last time I tried to verify my account they demanded my cell phone # to text to - I don't own one, lol

Lumpus

Lumpus

Hi Stallionsden, 

Kind regards,

Exi

Same for me - I haven't been able to login to Discord in 3-4 years.  The last time I tried to verify my account they demanded my cell phone - I don't own one, lol